restaurants to enjoy in the Atlanta area. Whether you are looking for some that you have never been to before or some classics to enjoy this spring, this list can help you find the perfect ones for any occasion. Consider trying a few of these next time you want to go out to eat in Atlanta.
RESTAURANTS TO TRY IN ATLANTA THIS SPRING
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room. Mary Mac’s is the place to go in Atlanta if you want some fresh southern food that is made right. Just be sure to get some sweet tea with your meal and some corn bread for your collard greens.
- Canoe. Canoe is a farm to table restaurant with super fresh food. They serve modern American cuisine and it is not a place to be missed. It is a little bit upscale so make sure you are prepared to go.
- Bones. For the best steak in town, look no further than Bones. It is a classic steakhouse and if you want to go, you need to make a reservation. However, you will not regret going to Bones for an amazing steak.
- Eats. If you want to spend a little bit of money for some great food, look no further than Eats. The restaurant has been open since 1993 and they specialize in providing a meat and three sides, just the way southern food is supposed to be.
- Petite Auberge. Petite Auberge has been in business for over 30 years and if you are looking for a great French restaurant, this is the place to go. You can reserve this one for a special occasion because it does require a bit of dressing up.
- The Varsity. The Varsity is a classic in Atlanta, especially before or after an Atlanta sporting event. It may be full of grease but it is just part of the experience and you have to go at least once.
- Majestic Diner. If you have a hunger pain that hits in the middle of the night, the only place to go is Majestic Diner. With classic diner food, it is the perfect place to go.
If you are looking to make Atlanta your home, be sure to check out our apartments in Sandy Springs.